Hermosa Beach Little League is a nonprofit youth organization and chartered member of Little League Baseball, operating under the rules and regulations set forth by Little League Baseball Incorporated. Our league is made possible by volunteers, sponsors and participation fees, all originating from our South Bay community.
The goal of Hermosa Beach Little League is to provide the community with an exceptional educational athletic organization that provides enjoyment, satisfaction, and pride to our community and its residents.
Hermosa Beach Little League is committed to:
- Providing a quality instructional program that teaches fundamentals, skill development, and strategies for playing the game of baseball;
- Preparing our athletes for participation at the next level of play;
- Increasing the skill knowledge of our players through safe teaching techniques and by providing a nurturing and healthy playing environment;
- Supporting the ideal that the winning of games is secondary to the molding of exceptional citizens;
- Promoting and developing core values such as respect, teamwork, sportsmanship, courage, effort, and commitment that will make them healthy adults;
- Establishing standards of participation for all volunteers, board members, coaches, officials, athletes and spectators;
- Encouraging a positive atmosphere by showing support and patience for all athletes and volunteers; and
- Creating a culture in which volunteers, coaches, parents, officials, and athletes work together to achieve our mission.